Tuesday 17 November 2009

Work and Concerts

Time has been flying by recently and I haven't had much time to write in my blog. I've started my job and am really enjoying my little job, who'd have thought it, my new career as a cleaner! It's totally stressfree, I just do my work and go home. I work in a lovely well loved primary school and the teachers I meet are really nice. It is two hours a day non-stop physical work and I am just getting used to it - the first week I had aching muscles in every part of my body! But now I can feel I am losing weight which can only be a good thing.

Still no UK/Irish dates. What's going on? My friends and I have bought tickets for German shows in Frankfurt and Hannover, we don't want to risk missing out on seeing U2 live next year. If it's just those two shows for me I'm ok with that, but maybe in time more dates will be announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment