Thursday 14 May 2009

Luminous Times? OMG!

Be still my beating heart! In an interview in Rolling Stone Edge discusses ideas the band are discussing re songs to play on the tour. I'd be in heaven if they play Luminous Times! The whole concept sounds fabulous.

"We're talking about resurrecting songs we haven't played in a long time. I have a list of every U2 song -- some I can't remember anymore -- even some of the B-sides that we've never played live. We were thinking how much fun it would be to play something like 'Luminous Times.' Certain songs from the last couple of tours, we may not play again. We want to find songs that feel fresh and valid."

Read more here

3 comments:

  1. OMFG

    Imagine Walk To The Water too! It would be a dream come true for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I've always wanted to hear Luminous Times and Walk To The Water live, (they don't make B sides like that anymore!)and maybe after all these years it might happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God that would be fantastic, all those amazing songs that were always missed out live

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete